Aug 9, 2007

ladies and gentle men

wsap?

...............am pissed off men,

just got me anew place men
i hate ma neighbours men.

i got neighbours that borrow shit all the time


have u ever had aneighbour,that borrow yo shit, en kip it so long
u have to borrow it back?

can u imagine she asks me for proof if am gon return the shit
the other day i had to remind her that that was my godamn broom.

that aint all men


i got rats en roches like creeps en blood men
they crowl en make noise all the time

i come from work en start breaking off fights between them........(come on roch let it go let it go let it goooo, it ain't worth it)

men they be answering ma door,
talking on my fone wont click over!

people tell me they call in en are told that......that mothf***er don't live here, edd who???

my roches are smart too men, they play dead.
the other day i stepped on one of them, went to the kitchen to get some tissue, came back that mothf***er was gone.
i saw him two weeks later with some stitches
the dude told me he was too legit to quit.

and this all comes after my mum threw me out of the house men

have u ever noticed that wen yo in school u ar yo mammas' baby?
ba wen u graduate, yo that nigga walking around the house.

but its alright atleast am out of that place.
i'll neva forget back then wen having sex with my gal friend was always tricky
especially cuz i always had to listen out for my mum.

one time i was handling my bizness right?
but i had to listen out for my mum, so i told the gal,.... isaid baby, u gon have to shut the f* up coz i'v got to listen out for my mum.

psssshshhs......ithought i heard some.
so i jumped off,looked thru the key hole, but there was non........damn. mum doesn't come home before 6. ....told her there was nothing en went back 'in'.

one time my mum cought me men, it was fucked up
i was handling my bizness right?
i mean, i was on the floor but the bed was shaking!
(yeah,thats how bad i iam)
i was in my bedroom when she came in en went straight for the kitchen
then she started calling out for me
she shouted,edd....wat are u doing?
isaid,.................... .nothing mama
she said, ...............come here boy
isaid, .....................mama am cuming
she said,............... i said come here boy
isaid,......................mama am cumiiiiingg
she said,............... hurry up
isaid am trying if u would shut the f* up

................then i came.



chris turker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home