Aug 16, 2007

i'm coming home

(location: jobe)
(mood: oba how)
(listening to: what you are-lionel richie)



Looking back
I can see the things
I should have done, could'a done
I see so much of my life I let go by

when you're young
All you know how to do is wrong

Life can play tricks sometimes
You think you got everything
When you've got nothing at all

The only way you know where you're going
You gotta take a fall
You've got to lose it all

I've been through love
I've been through pain
Changes in my life
Now I know what's meaningful

Looking back
I hear my family calling me
All my friends and loves I let go by
They wanted me to stay
But I was on a journey

There are so many faces
There are so many stories
But when I opened my eyes I had to realise
There's only one place to go

Through all the things that I've been through
There's only one thing left to do
This time am sure
This time I'm gonna get it right...uh huh

I'm coming home

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Tandra said...

Lionel huh?

August 18, 2007 at 2:27 AM  
Blogger eddsla said...

@ tandra
yeah baby!

August 18, 2007 at 6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home