Nov 5, 2007

fair well to our oldies radio and club DJ



Wilfred Bangirana
(1963-2007)

Bangi as commonly know is Dead.

His death is such aterrible loss to all of us and especially the ugandan entertainment industry.
I was very sad when i first heard the shocking news of my most loved radio presenter but now i know i shouldn't be sad becouse the man lived his life and has left us with alot to remember about him.

I remember one time when i went with my uncle to the disco for the oldies night where Bangi played and the guy refused leave the dance floor becouse to him, Bangi had taken him back to them days when they were still young and energetic,where getting off the floor would only be when the bouncers were asking them to get out coz it was time to close.

I never knew Bangi personally but i know he was agood man who am told had a warm loving heart for every one and was so down to earth.
Bangi is one of those people who made me love old music and for that reason i never missed his wind down zone programme on sanyu fm becouse he always knew what to play, its as if the guy knew exactly what i wanted to listen to.

He is nolonger with us but he's with us every other way and will always be in our memories.
may his soul rest in eternal peace.

Am going to miss you Bangi!

3 Comments:

Blogger Heaven! said...

some how when i heard the news,you're the one that came to my mind first.you introduced me to oldies,man...and to Bangi inevitably!
here's a hug...

may his soul rest in peace!

November 6, 2007 at 12:33 AM  
Blogger anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

may his soul rest in peace,

November 7, 2007 at 2:13 AM  
Blogger Lindah said...

I am going to miss him too.

November 13, 2007 at 12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home